Who we are
Quadim AS is a Norwegian company that has built a competence platform for users and business.
- www.quadim.org + all connected pages
What are your rights?
We are currently following the legal standards as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), enacted by the European Union in 2018 which protects the personal data of European Union (EU) citizens and affects any organization that stores or processes their personal data, even if it does not have a business presence in the EU.
What personal information do we process?
Google Analytics / Universal Analytics
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the traffic to our website and the WebinarGeek application. We have not given Google permission to use the information acquired through analytics for other purposes. The following data-sharing settings in our Google Analytics account have explicitly been disabled:
- Google products and services
- Technical support
- Account specialists
- The information collected by Google is anonymized as much as possible. This includes enabling the option IP Anonymization in our Google Analytics account.
- The collected information is transferred to and saved by Google on servers in the United States. Google states that it is compliant with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks.
- Our website and application use Google Analytics as well to serve (remarketing) advertisements in the Google Display Network.
- Additionally, our Google Analytics account collects demographics and interests data from the Third-party DoubleClick cookie (if present ).
We use Hubspot to log website visits. Any data collected, is solely used to improve the experience of the website, and for analysis and statistics around its visits and use. No personal data is collected.
Sharing information with third parties
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us directly. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.